“… too close to the rim of the earth to be inhabitedAbel Tasman, 1682.
by anything but freaks and monsters.”
A confessed freak born on arguably the best island on the planet (the Earth’s 26th largest), I enjoy capturing a unique viewpoint south of Australia on the edge of the world. With amazing diversity, captivating beauty and unexpected surprises, Tasmania offers something for everyone.
I also offer honest experiences, reviews and tips for the equipment I use.
Photography, thoughts & experiences
from a local who loves the place!
– View Photography portfolio / galleries (use the = menu > at top right).
– See Blog Posts – generally published every few days.
– Drone / UAV information – visit the Aircraft section.
– Find out About Tone – Hobart based creative genius or crazy freak?
– Book me for photography – wedding, portrait, anything! (form below).
– BUY TasView prints and merchandise on Society6
Enjoy this site – don’t be shy: like, comment, follow. (Usually reciprocated).
Thanks for visiting – Cheers, Tone Bacon.
TasView acknowledges and pays deep respect to the palawa/pakana (Tasmanian Aboriginal) people of lutruwita (Tasmania) who have cared for this land for more than 2,000 generations and continue to do so. We remember and honour the original inhabitants of lutruwita past, present and future and respect their rich cultural heritage.
Please contact me for inquiries and suggestions …
or to purchase a photo or request some photographic wizardry.
Site Map: (nested pages > in top menu)